Sunday, February 2, 2014

And a great time was had by all ...



Thanks again to Nannygoat Antiques for hosting me at their first author showcase. We had a great turnout, especially for such a chilly evening, and everyone was so warm and receptive. I had to keep reminding myself that I was there to speak, not shop (!), but I did buy some rare vintage needle cases for my editor, who collects them, and a wonderful table runner that I plan to use in a giveaway soon, along with an ARC of A DOLLHOUSE TO DIE FOR. After the talk we headed to the pub next door to continue the party. And check out Oliver, the new store mascot! I am seriously in love with him.



A Singer Featherweight

Wine and cheese reception

My first book signing was so much fun
I bought the tablecloth hanging on this drawer!

Allison Ector of Nannygoat with Oliver, me, and Mike Nash

Oliver, the store mascot

No comments:

Post a Comment